Why Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeons?
At Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeons, we don’t just think about recruitment; we invest in retention and development. Our objective is to recognize A+ talent, professionalism, respect hard work, and reward success.
We Are Hiring
Physician Assistant(PA)/Nurse practitioner(NP)/Registered Nurse (RN) (Medical Cosmetics/Aesthetics)
Hourly pay depends on the experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Cosmetics PA/NP/RN works with physicians and other medical providers in delivering outstanding dermatological, cosmetics, and aesthetics medical services.
• Maintain accurate and complete patient health care records and reports.
• Take and record patient vital signs and medical information.
• Talk to patients and educate them about the procedure, things to expect during and after the procedure.
• Making sure the patients are briefed and aware of how the procedure will unfold.
• Administer non-intravenous medications.
• Administer cosmetics and dermatological procedures.
• Administer laser treatments and skin treatments.
• Administer Botox and fillers.
• Monitor patients and vital signs during the procedure, identifying any adverse response.
• Handle emerging situations before, during, and after the procedures.
• Educate patients about effective and medically recommended after-care processes.
• Work a flexible schedule as we are open evenings and weekends.
• Open to learning new techniques and procedures and brand language Cheerful upbeat demeanor and can-do attitude Detail-oriented Excellent customer service and consultative skills
• Deliver services in different clinics, Beverly Hills, Temple City, Newport Beach.
• At least 5 years of experience as a Registered Nurse
• At least 3 years experience in specializing in Cosmetology, Aesthetics, and Dermatology
• Active California Registered Nurse license
• Plastic Surgical Nursing Certification Board certification is highly preferred
• Must be familiar with administering botox and fillers
• Must be familiar with laser treatment and other skin treatment
• Able to work in Los Angeles, CA.
• Willing to travel to different clinic locations
• Able to speak fluent multi-languages is highly preferred.
We Are Hiring
Esthetician position duties include:
• Performing professional advanced skincare treatments
• Being knowledgeable on all retail products and able to communicate to clients as needed Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to members/guests receiving skin care treatments on a regular basis; communicates various promotions to members/guests Creating an excellent experience for members/guests through a friendly and helpful attitude Being customer service oriented and communicating effectively with clients, clinic management and sales staff Having a strong work ethic and a very positive attitude
• Must have valid California Board of Barbering and Cosmetology License.
•Proficiency in skincare services.
• Sales oriented and able to confidently communicate information regarding services, memberships, and products.
•A passion for helping others.
• Ability to thrive in a team environment.
• Strong work ethic Highest level of customer service.
• A great positive attitude.
• A desire for longevity and growth.
Compensation: Hourly plus tips, commission
Training and further development will be encouraged and covered by BHPS when applicable. The pay is reviewed frequently and based on performance, and there is the possibility to turn this into a full-time position.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeons Subsidiary Company Bascai, An Organic Customized Skincare Lifestyle Brand
Front Desk/ Retail Specialist
Are you looking for sales and marketing experience in a dynamic and professional environment? Then look no further because BASCAI wants to talk to you!! BASCAI, a BBB rated A+ business is seeking a Front Desk/Sales Associate. You are a critical link in ensuring that our customers’ experience in BASCAI is nothing other than OUTSTANDING!
The primary Qualifications and Requirements of this role include, but are not limited to:
• Attain membership sales along with organic skincare products
• Find the clients with medical aesthetic needs and add clear notes for their skin issues.
• Provide excellent customer service to members/guests to maximize their experience
• Answer phones to book appointments, and promote services/upgrades available
• Promote health/wellness benefits of organic skincare products.
• Ability to be engaging, friendly and build rapport with clients
• Develop strong selling skills with the ability to present, handle objections and close the sale
• Maintain a professional appearance and work environment
• Light daily cleaning to include laundry
• Hourly wage plus commissions for memberships and bonuses for contests
• Professional and safe work environment
• Employee discounts
Job Requirements: Strong selling skills a must. Knowledge of skincare and medical aesthetical a plus. Groomed/polished personal appearance, strong verbal, and written communication skills. Ability to handle stressful situations professionally and multitask with ease.
Employee Referral Program
Receives a bonus for an employee referral